Position: Administration, Human Resources and Procurement Officer
Placement: SAfAIDS Regional Office, Harare, Zimbabwe
Start date: 6 May 2019
SAfAIDS is a regional NGO working across the SADC region, as a centre of excellence promoting effective and ethical development responses to sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR), HIV, TB and gender through advocacy, communication and social mobilisation. SAfAIDS is looking for an Administration, Human Resources and Procurement Officer at its Regional Office. The Administration, Human Resources and Procurement Officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include staff recruitment and selection, human resources (HR) policies and /practices, disciplinary processes, grievance handling, employee welfare, performance management, succession planning, staff training and development. The incumbent will maintain all performance appraisals and leave records. The Administration, Human Resources and Procurement Officer is responsible for the procurement and management of services, assets and equipment for the organization. She/he will ensure compliance of related tools and SOPs by staff, and conduct quarterly compliance checks on policy adherence at the Regional and Country Offices (remotely using virtual platforms). This position requires strategic thinking, as well as risk mitigation practices under all conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Business Administration/Logistics/Procurement/or equivalent.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years professional experience.
- Work exposure in the NGO sector will be a distinct advantage.
- Strong Human Resources Management skills.
- Knowledge of Procurement and Logistics.
- Report writing and presentation skills are essential
- Must be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Must be able to multi-task and should be able to work in deadline driven/results orientated settings
- Experience with programme activity budgeting and financial programme management
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills in managing internal and external partners with demonstrated capacity to supervise junior staff.
Application Requirements and Deadline:
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.