Finance and Administration Assistant: Ventersdorp, South Africa
SAfAIDS is a regional NGO working in southern Africa. It is a centre of excellence that promotes effective and ethical development responses to sexual reproductive health and rights, HIV and Gender through advocacy, communication and social mobilisation.
SAfAIDS is looking for a skilled Finance and Administration Assistant to join its team at the Ventersdorp, Office, North West Province.
This post requires a multi-tasker, able to manage all finance and administrative functions of a small office.
- At least a Bachelor of Accounting Degree or similar qualification
- Minimum of 3 years hands on experience in accounting and financial management
- Experience developing standard financial reports (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow)
- Knowledge of Pastel or QuickBooks
- Experience and knowledge of USAID regulations is preferred
- Proven experience in general administration, procurement, asset management and events coordination
- An HR management qualification/ experience would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent computer skills.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.