SAfAIDS is a regional NGO working in southern Africa. It is a centre of excellence that promotes effective and ethical development responses to sexual and reproductive health and rights, HIV, TB and gender through advocacy, communication and social mobilisation. SAfAIDS is looking for a Finance and Administration Officer to join its Swaziland team. This post requires a highly skilled individual, able to work independently to manage the finances of a country office.
- At least a Bachelor’s Accounting Degree or other relevant field
- A professional qualification such as CIMA or ACCA would be a distinct advantage
- Minimum of 4 years hands on experience in accounting and financial management in an NGO
- Knowledge of Pastel or QuickBooks
- Experience in grants management would be a distinct advantage
- Experience in Administration and Human Resources Management is a distinct advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.