SAfAIDS is a regional NGO working in southern Africa. It is a centre of excellence that promotes effective and ethical development responses to sexual reproductive health and rights, HIV and Gender through advocacy, communication and social mobilisation.
SAfAIDS is looking for a skilled Finance Assistant to join the Finance team in its South Africa Office.
- At least a Bachelor of Accounting Degree or similar qualification and a professional qualification such as CIS, CIMA or ACCA
- Minimum of 3 years hands on experience in accounting and financial management
- Experience developing standard financial reports (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow)
- Knowledge of Pastel or QuickBooks
- Experience and knowledge of USAID regulations is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.