Resource Collection of Free Materials on HIV/AIDS and Women
Women, Ink, a program of the International Women's Tribune Centre, has compiled a collection of materials entitled "HIV/AIDS and Women: Resources to Support Policy and Advocacy." Comprising some 50 action-oriented tools as well as analyses, reports and case studies, this resource pack was assembled to support informed participation on issues of women and HIV/AIDS.
It includes materials around the following topics:
- Advocating for a gender-based approach to HIV/AIDS;
- Protecting the rights of young women and girls;
- Promoting a gender-based approach to prevention and care;
- Guaranteeing sexual and reproductive health and rights for women;
- Supporting leadership among women living with HIV/AIDS;
- Eliminating violence against women;
- Ensuring women's economic rights.
Please go to the Women, Ink website www.womenink.org to access the materials or to download a complete list of the resources. Women, Ink. is dedicated to distributing resources that raise awareness on women, gender, and development.