- Design and produce programme visibility materials: 2 000 Leaflets ( A3 back to back and foldable) and 4 pull up stand-alone banners
- Design and layout a package with A4 size: mapping tool, vulnerability assessment tool, case analysis tools, case files, programme M and E tools and A1 Community Based Case Finders and Care Facilitators Registers.
- Design branding for Bicycles 2 by 30 cm long and 6cm width stickers and 2 by 10cm width stickers , Cell phones: 5 by 5 cm sticker for the back of the phone, Badges button round badge 4cm , Uniforms, Back packs and Raincoats with 4cm programme logo
Issue Date: 7 November 2018
Location: Consultant based in Zimbabwe (SAfAIDS RO
The FTT 4000 Programme is SAfAIDS 19 month’s intervention, in collaboration with Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC), Aidsfonds and PATA/Positive Action for Children’s Fund (PACF) intended to Find, Test and Treat (FTT) 4000 HIV exposed infants and infected children aged 0-9 years in Zimbabwe. This programme will contribute towards achieving the 95 x 95 x 95 national targets, within the Start Free, Stay Free and AIDS Free Initiative and elimination of paediatric HIV by 2022 agenda of the National Paediatric and Adolescent HIV Response.
2. Purpose and Scope of Task
The purpose of this task is to design, layout and produce programme visibility materials: 2 000 Leaflets and 4 banners. Another key deliverable of this assignment is to design and layout a package with mapping, vulnerability, case analysis tools, case files, and registers for Community Based Case Finders/Care Facilitators all A4 sizes except Registers which are A1. The third deliverable of the assignment is to design branding for Bicycles 2 by 30 cm long and 6cm width stickers and 2 by 10cm width stickers , Cell phones: 5 by 5 cm sticker for the back of the phone, Badges button round badge 4cm , Uniforms, Back packs and Raincoats with 4cm programme logo
The SAfAIDS programmes team will provide the content for all the materials and will provide technical guidance as necessary.
- Design, layout and produce programme visibility materials: 2 000 Leaflets and 4 banners
- Edit materials after getting feedback from SAfAIDS and its partners including the MOHCC
- Offer technical assistance to printers when needs arises
SAfAIDS will provide the Consultant with background information, through a virtual briefing and one on one meetings from the 9th of November up to the time the assignment will be completed.
3. Key Deliverables
The following are the key deliverables for this task:
- Creative brief for the assignment by 9 November
- Draft materials, shared with SAfAIDS by 12 November 2018;
- Incorporation of feedback SAfAIDS and key stakeholders/reviewers identified by SAfAIDS, by 14 November 2018 .
- All the package should be ready for print and the banners and pamphlets delivered, by 15th November 2018.
4 Consultant’s Qualifications and Experience
The Consultant should have at minimum a Master’s Degree in Public Health, Social Sciences or related discipline. In addition, the Consultant should have:
- An understanding and experience in HIV programming
- At least 8 years’ experience and expertise in designing programme IEC materials for use in paediatric programming in Zimbabwe; with samples of designs;
- Experience in working with Civil Society Organisations and government ministries particularly MOHCC
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent spoken and written English;
- Flexibility, willingness to adapt and apply creative measures during the process of the Consultancy; and
- Clearly stated references for works previously performed.
Applications are to be shared with SAfAIDS by 2 November 2018. Applications must include (i) Profile and CV, (ii) At least 3 samples of previously related work, and (iii) a technical and financial approach for the Consultancy. Selected applicants will be engaged through a signed Contract which will outline terms of condition, remuneration and deliverable timeframes for this Consultancy.